A. Required Documents to be Submitted
From the Church
- Baptismal and Confirmation Certificate – Original copy; with notation: For Marriage Purpose; issued within three (3) months before the wedding date. Required of both parties.
- Banns – Reply form duly accomplished and signed by the Pastors of respective parties.
- Permission of proper pastor – The bride’s pastor shall issue a permission allowing marriage to be solemnized outside bride’s parish.
- Picture of bride and groom – Either 1×1 or 2×2 for posting in the parish bulletin.
From the Local Civil Registrar / NSO
- Authenticated or Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Non Marriage – Issued by NSO
- Marriage License – Issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
- Marriage Contract – A certified true copy (for those civilly married)
- Affidavit of Cohabitation – Notarized four (4) copies for those living together 5 years or more.
- Death Certificate – Widows / widowers are required to submit an authenticated Death Certificate of their deceased spouse.
Note: All required documents must be submitted to the Parish Office on the day of the Canonical Interview
Interviews and Formation Required
- Canonical Interview – A Church-required process to determine capacity and disposition for marriage and married life. Held Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Pre-marriage seminar – A seminar conducted by marriage counselors to prepare candidates for the proper disposition in marraige and family life. Conducted Sundays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Faith Cathechesis – A faith-enriching instruction required of all candidates for marraige. Given on Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Schedule of Fees
Wedding Package – PhP 8,500. This is inclusive of the following:
- Clerical jobs (pre and post wedding);
- Stipend for priest solemnizing minister;
- Fresh flowers decoration;
- Use of carpet;
- Soloist and accompanist;
- Electricity consumption;
- Marriage registration fee at local civil registrar.
- Documents and formations are equally important prerequisites for the Sacrament of Matrimony.
- A reservation fee of PhP 1,500.00 is required upon registration. This is non-refundable, but becomes part of the wedding package.
- Every couple is allowed 5 pairs of sponsors. Additional pairs will be charged PhP 100.00 each pair.
- Sing-along equipment is not allowed in the church. Invited singer/choir must coordinate with the parish accompanist before the wedding Mass.
Schedule of Weddings
- Tuesdays to Saturdays
- 7:00, 8:30, 10:00 a.m.; 2:00, 4:00 p.m.